The ATRF is a non-profit organization whose directors represent each sector of our turfgrass industry. Distributing 100% of its profits through membership investment, the foundation fuels operations of the Prairie Turfgrass Research Center at Olds College.
- Discounted Extension Services; Plant diagnostics, Disease Identification, Soil analysis
- Strategic planning, and Business Management Consulting
- Annual Maintenance Programs and Scheduling
- Complimentary Conference and Event speaking engagements
- Quarterly and Annual research reporting
This year, the ATRF will propose 2-3 industry projects on your behalf, generated by those diverse branches of Turfgrass industry which it represents. As members of the Foundation, your input drives relevant research projects which continue to provide solutions for industry challenges.
The Alberta Turfgrass Research Foundation (ATRF) also provides discounted consulting services to its members.
For more information, please visit our website.See all programs of Olds College Center of Innovation