This program supports initiatives that build industry communication capacity to increase public and consumersâ€™ awareness and understanding of agriculture and the food production system.
The following activities related to public agriculture literacy may be eligible for funding:
- planning, organizing and hosting agriculture literacy awareness summits, workshops and conferences;
- recruitment and training of agriculture industry spokesperson;
- development of resources such as videos, website, educational materials, displays, publication and other awareness and educational resources;
- development and implementation of strategic communication campaigns; and
- benchmarking studies or needs assessments.
Please refer to website for program status.See all programs of Canadian Agricultural Partnership