This program supports initiatives that build industry communication capacity to increase public and consumers’ awareness and understanding of agriculture and the food production system.
The following activities related to public agriculture literacy may be eligible for funding:
- planning, organizing and hosting agriculture literacy awareness summits, workshops and conferences;
- recruitment and training of agriculture industry spokesperson;
- development of resources such as videos, website, educational materials, displays, publication and other awareness and educational resources;
- development and implementation of strategic communication campaigns; and
- benchmarking studies or needs assessments.
Please refer to website for program status.See all programs of Canadian Agricultural Partnership