While all entrepreneurs face challenges, Business Link acknowledges that immigrants face additional barriers to starting and running a business. That’s why we offer specialized support to aspiring and established immigrant entrepreneurs across Alberta.
- One-on-one coaching supports. One-on-one coaching and supports are delivered by Business Link staff to immigrant entrepreneurs across Alberta in person whenever possible as well as over the telephone and by email.
- Informative Resources, guidebooks and checklists.
- Training and workshops. Our training and workshops target newcomers and immigrants across Alberta to help them understand Canadian business practices and improve their business skills. These are delivered through a variety of mediums (live, webinar, online) to reach as many entrepreneurs as possible.
- Network referral building. We are building a referral network across Alberta to focus on pairing immigrant entrepreneurs with the most suitable support wherever they are in Alberta.
- Capacity building. Delivery of capacity building training to business and service providers across rural Alberta will allow them to reach and serve immigrant entrepreneurs within their region more successfully.
- Information on financing.
Please visit our website to learn more.See all programs of Business Link