Forging The Next Generation Of Environmental Practitioners
For over 20 years we have been connecting environmental employers and skilled junior talent through employment programs that offer wage subsidies to drive valuable on-the-job work experience and essential skills training.
These programs are very rewarding and lead to amazing advantages including:
- The ability to stand out in a competitive job market
- Gaining meaningful work experience and career longevity
- Building a personal network of professional peers
- Learn valuable technical and essential soft skills to increase employability
- The chance to discover new roles and start your career more quickly
Plus, if you are an employer you get to tap into a new talent pool while putting dollars back into your budget!
- Coop Student Placement
- Youth Employment in Natural Resources
- Science Horizons Youth Internship Program
- Digital Skills for Youth